Definitions and terms
- Online store – Pharmacy Mall;
- Site – nephrogenex.com;
- Client – a person who has access to the site via the Internet, and uses this site;
- Personal data – any information relating to a directly or indirectly determined or determined individual. Such information includes the name, year, month, date and place of birth, address, number of the main document certifying the identity of the subject of personal data, email, phone number, and other information;
- Personal data processing – any action or their combination, performed with the use of automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
The use of the information provided occurs only taking into account the needs and interests of the Client. Personal data is provided by the Client in order to make purchases (creating an account, providing technical support related to the use of the site, notification of order status, processing and receiving payments, arranging delivery of goods, etc.); receive news, information about products, events or services; participate in competitions and questionnaires; obtain information about promotions. The data provided can be used to promote products on behalf of Pharmacy Mall or on behalf of its partners.
Processing and use of personal data
Processing of personal data of the Client is carried out without time limit, in any legal way, including in the information systems of personal data using automation tools or without the use of such tools.
Transfer of personal data of the Client to third parties (courier, transport companies, etc.) is possible only to achieve the goals specified in this Policy, as well as to comply with the requirements of the legislation in other cases. Third parties who have received the Client’s personal data from the Online Store undertake to ensure the confidentiality of such information and to guarantee its protection.
Unsolicited information provided by the Client on its own may be used at the discretion of this pharmacy. The company is not responsible for the data that the Client indicated in the unnamed fields (fields for specifying additional information, comments to orders, etc.).
Rights and obligations
The Client undertakes not to disclose to third parties the login and password used by him for identification on nephrogenex.com.
The Client undertakes to observe due diligence when storing the password and entering it on this website.
When registering on this website, the Client undertakes to use complex combinations of characters to create a login / password.
The Client undertakes not to provide a computer device to third parties for use if it is possible to have free access to the Client’s personal account from it.
The client has the right to change his personal data, as well as request to change his personal data stored in the database of this online pharmacy, or delete them from such a database. The Online Store undertakes to fulfill the relevant requirements of the Client after confirming his identity.
The Online Store takes all necessary measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Pharmacy Mall is liable to the client in cases stipulated by applicable law.
The Online Store is exempt from liability in cases where information about the Client:
- became public domain before its loss or disclosure;
- was received from a third party prior to its receipt by the pharmacy;
- provided by the Client in a generally accessible form.
Disputes between the Online Store and the Client are resolved in accordance with the current legislation. Claim procedure is mandatory. The term for consideration of a written claim is 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of its receipt.